Membership Development Manager
Permanent position, £28,000
This varied and interesting role has responsibility for growing membership numbers in traditional and emerging sectors and enhancing membership quality, ensuring the integration of marketing communications across all relevant platforms and managing the continuous improvement of how the Association delivers member benefits.
This role includes liaising with, visiting and supporting existing members to enhance relationships by better understanding their business objectives and directly linking to our membership benefits.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Experience in account management, business development and/or sales
- Proven track record of a strong customer/member focused approach and of managing a project, delivering on time and on budget
- Line management experience
- Strong communication skills and ability to represent the organisation at all levels. Strong presentation skills
- Good analytical skills, with strong attention to detail
- Commitment to the philosophy of the organisation
- Strong team player
- Willingness to travel. Please note this role requires occasional overnight stays
Closing date: (12:00 noon) 19 April 2017
Interview date: 27 April 2017
For an application pack, please email Carmen Mesa, HR & Office Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref: BPA-MDM-
About the BPA
The British Parking Association (BPA) is the professional body representing the UK parking profession.
The Association has over 700 corporate members which include representation from local government, commercial providers and operators of parking systems as well as consultants and academics. In addition the BPA represents individuals working within the parking profession and a separate membership structure exists to support individuals in their career and professional development.
BPA is an exciting and stimulating place to work for professionals. Our organisational values are at the heart of what we do. These values are:
- People and Partnerships,
- Respect and Responsibility
- Integrity and Innovation
- Drive and Determination
- Encouraging Excellence
The British Parking Association is based in Haywards Heath, West Sussex.
For vacancies available at other organisations, please click here.