Personal Assistant to CEO and Directors / Office Assistant
Permanent position, £22,000
This diverse role has responsibility for supporting the CEO in all aspects of their work and running their office and supporting the work of the BPA Board, Council of Representatives and Service Boards.
The PA will also provide administrative support to the Chief Operating Officer and Director of Policy and Public Affairs; and will contribute to the continuous improvement of the office service functions.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Excellent verbal communication and accurate written skills
- Excellent typing and minute taking skills
- Post holder should have a confident and assured manner, and be able to liaise with officers and members of the BPA and to work with individuals at all levels
- Able to organise workload under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Able to grasp complex issues quickly
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products –e.g. Word / Excel / PowerPoint / Outlook
- Strong team player
Closing date: 15 February 2017
Interview date: 28 February 2017
For an application pack, please email Carmen Mesa, HR & Office Manager at email@example.com quoting ref: BPA-PA-
About the BPA
The British Parking Association (BPA) is the professional body representing the UK parking profession.
The Association has over 700 corporate members which include representation from local government, commercial providers and operators of parking systems as well as consultants and academics. In addition the BPA represents individuals working within the parking profession and a separate membership structure exists to support individuals in their career and professional development.
BPA is an exciting and stimulating place to work for professionals. Our organisational values are at the heart of what we do. These values are:
- People and Partnerships,
- Respect and Responsibility
- Integrity and Innovation
- Drive and Determination
- Encouraging Excellence
The British Parking Association is based in Haywards Heath, West Sussex.
For vacancies available at other organisations, please click here.